Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!


I'm generally not a great fan of Easter, but I happily awoke late this morning to find a big Terry's Chocolate Orange Easter egg from Chris at the side of the bed. Hooray! Orange chocolate is my favourite. I've already eaten about half of it, and this is in addition to the Lindt Egg and Bunnies I got from my Secret Easter Bunny at work and the Mars egg I bought myself, which I've been gradually working my way through since Wednesday (better to do that than binge today, I thought. Ahem...). I gave health-conscious Chris a Green & Black's Organic dark chocolate egg, which he has yet to open, but he says he's looking forward to it. If only I had the same self-control when it comes to chocolate.

Chris's parents are arriving from down south later this afternoon, so we've been cleaning and tidying this morning. It will be the first time that his mum has seen his new flat, so he wants it to look its best. However, he also decided on Friday night to start laying wooden flooring in the studio, so there's quite a bit of vacuuming to do!

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable and lazy Easter Sunday.

No comments: