Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday night's all right

Laid up on the sofa with a bum leg again, I stayed in and watched TV tonight (I reinjured my calf muscle again today doing exactly the same thing I did four weeks ago, but it's now even more painful and swollen. I'm going to go to the doctor about it on Monday). Any Dream Will Do, the talent quest for the next Joseph for Andrew Lloyd Webber's Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, is fantastic! My current favourite is 28 year old Daniel from London -- his voice is gorgeous and he's got a beautiful smile. My secondary faves are Lee, Seamus (the oldest contestant at 35) and Keith, although Keith is a perhaps a little too youthful and skinny to look good in a loin cloth.

Unfortunately, Chris has decreed that he hates the show, so I may not have many more opportunities to tune in, but I'll do my best!

No comments: