Sunday, March 11, 2007

The busy girl buys beauty

Chris and I went shopping in Stockbridge yesterday and he (unwisely?) introduced me to my new favourite shop, Galerie Mirages, an enormous showcase of jewellery from around the world. I loved the majority of their collection, but I was very restrained and only got a ring for myself (worn on the model's left hand here) and a gift for someone else. But I've got my eye on a few other things that can wait until after payday...

I also got a lovely pair of silver earrings at The Lucie Fenton Gallery. I love the tiny, delicate black flowers on them, which remind me of Victorian wallpaper.

I'm feeling ill and can't sleep, hence the pre-dawn blogging. Ughhhh... Might try and finish Sizzle before I attempt sleep again.

1 comment:

Czatus said...

Glad you discovered one of greatest secrets of Edinburgh! It used to be my favourite place as well when I lived in Stockbridge. I found it quite expensive though. Be careful with beautiful bags from Morocco! The unpleasant smell of leather never went away!
P.