Sunday, March 18, 2007

The simple girl buys what she's told to buy...

To celebrate receiving my annual bonus this week, I got this haul on Friday at lunchtime. I didn't really mean to buy anything other than a falafel wrap and a Diet Coke, but I had a £5 off voucher to use on any No. 7 product at Boots, so bought some tinted moisturiser. And a lipstick, because Laetitia Casta looked so pretty and fresh on the ad. On my way back to the office, I passed through my favourite department store and, lo, they finally had their Bonus Time offer on Clinique. I needed to stock up on my favourite foundation and mascara, so I chose one of each and got my free gift. However, the saleslady then offered I could get additional gifts if I chose a third item so, being the total sucker I am, I bought a new eyeliner as well. Oh, well. I'm pleased with most of the products, particularly the "freebie" Ruby Glass lipstick from Clinique; it's much more flattering than the one Laetitia convinced me to buy.

No comments: